Why a Clear Brace?
- Aligners are nearly Invisible- straighten your teeth without anyone noticing.
- Aligners are Comfortable- there are no wires or metal to cause mouth ulcers.
- Aligners are Removable- for eating, drinking, dental care or other activities.
- Better oral hygiene during treatment – brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth.
- Usually cheaper than conventional train tracks.
- Treatment duration often comparable, if not quicker than with fixed braces.
How does it work?
- A series of aligners are custom made in a laboratory using advanced computer imaging technology.
- You wear each aligner for 2-6 weeks depending on the system used
- before being replaced with the next one, until your teeth are straight.
Will it work for me?
- If you have all your adult teeth (fully-erupted molars), most patients can be treated with a clear brace even if they have crowns or bridges.
- Many common issues like crooked or crowded teeth; spaces between teeth and certain overbite and crossbite types can successfully be corrected.
- However it is not for everyone and certain cases may be referred for fixed brace therapy.