Why is orthodontics so important? Why do I need it?
Never underestimate the power of a nice smile. A nice smile is not only beautiful, it also promotes good health:
- Teeth that are straight and evenly spaced are easier to keep clean thus reducing the risk of tooth decay.
- Correctly aligned teeth makes chewing more efficient which helps in proper digestion.
- A well-balanced and even bite also reduces the risks of excessive stress, headaches, and strain on your supporting bone and tissue.
- Additional social benefits of a beautiful smile are also important.
- Lets face it we all love beautiful smiles: Correctly aligned teeth can boost self Confidence and help articulate clearer Speech.
We offer a range of different orthodontic solutions at Dental sense, from clear invisible aligners such as invisalign to the latest fixed orthodontic systems such as 6 months smiles.
If you have crooked, protruding, spaced teeth or any concerns about the alignment of your teeth then please feel free to contact us and one of our team members will be more than happy to discuss the options, costs and solutions available to you.