EXISTING PATIENTS – In an emergency we will always aim to see you the same day, please call early to avoid disappointment. Daily emergency slots are reserved but are offered on a first come first serve basis.
NHS band fee for an emergency appointment is currently – £18.50 unless exempt from NHS charges.
Patients who are registered but not had a routine examination within 18 months will be treated as a new patient emergency.
New Patients Emergencies – £35 including one X- ray.
Only the tooth in question will be addressed at this visit. If you wish only to be seen as an NHS patient we will try our best to see you at the earliest opportunity but we may not have NHS appointments available at short notice.
- Emergency service available 7 days a week
- We diagnose & get you out of pain
- Very reasonable published prices
- Free advice available via e mail if out of hours/ abroad
- Active treatment started on the same day
OUT OF HOURS EMERGENCIES:
NHS Direct – 0845 4647 (24 hours)
Private call out to Surgery – 07931 71 38 58 (Call-out Charges Applies)